Please visit our company profile on JobStreet for more details on job vacancy.
Position: Sales Engineer / Account Manager
Location: Kuching, Sarawak
• Understand networking and ELV technologies and industries and able to utilize knowledge to design solutions for clients.
• Ability to identify, qualify and secure sales opportunities
• Have good sales acumen and able to build client relationships, identify their needs & provide solutions.
• Ensure clients receive the best solutions and highest level of service
• Meeting with Clients, prepare professional proposals and participate in product and design presentations when needed
• Responsible for all aspects of sales and pre-sales process including site survey, requirement study, preparation of proposals, sourcing products specification and quotation from supplier, pricing strategy, price negotiations and closure.
• Liaisons with customers on commencement and completion of services, billings, collection and related matters
• To work closely with the project deployment team
• Candidate must have at least a Diploma/ Degree in IT / Marketing /Electrical Engineering or related fields.
• A strong working knowledge in both new business and account management preferably in similar field
• Non-graduates but with experience in related field can be considered
• A can-do attitude, high achievement drive and a natural aptitude for sales with good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written) and Mandarin (spoken).
• Possess own transport
• Fresh graduates may be considered but need to illustrate strong understanding and ability to acquire abovementioned skills if shortlisted.
Position: Systems and Network Engineer
Location: Kuching, Sarawak
• Planning, Design, implementation and management of all Systems and Network related projects
• Analyze customer’s requirement, architecture and problem, including monitoring of network performance and implementation of performance tuning
• Identify and develop solutions , enhancement to improve existing network and computing infrastructure
• Handle all technical activities such as System, Network Implementation and Technical Support Services
• Troubleshooting of technical problem and initiates appropriate resolution action
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of report submission to customer
• Maintain quality of performance to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Install, configure and maintain network services, including hardware equipment and system software
• Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials.
• Able to provide pre/post sales support
• Candidate must have at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
• Highest Integrity is a pre-requisite
• Good customer service and good interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in English language
• Must be willing to work during Odd Hours and with own transportation
• Must be willing to travel and spending nights away from base
• Fresh graduates/Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply
Position: Solution Engineer
Location: Puchong, Selangor
Summary of role:
The Solution Engineer plays a key role to support the Sales Team. The role helps the company in building solutions to increase profitability and attachment rate.
The position requires the person to work as a team with Sales to provide and improve on customer experience. The engineer aims to be a Trusted Advisor of the Client. The solutions focused on are Extra Low Voltage such as Structured Cabling, Video Surveillance and Access Control.
• Capable to establish a clear, specified features, functions and objectives with our clients to produce design, proposal and conceptual drawings that meet the customer requirement
• Conducting solution and product presentation & demonstration and occasionally POC.
• Develop Conceptual designs, Proposal Write-Up and drawings
• Developing Bill of Materials and working on tender bid submission.
• Performing site survey to establish more accuracy on design & estimates
• On specific opportunity, may be required to support the project implementation team on an advisory function.
• Drive specifications together with Sales and vendor partner to increase registration of opportunity
• Degree or minimum a Diploma, preferably in Engineering, Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science and Networking.
• Have minimum 2 years working experience in the industry
• Able to work in a team and with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good command of English and B. Malaysia (Written & Spoken)
• Possess own transport
• Graduate in other field and discipline may be considered.
Interested candidates are requested to fill the application form and submit/email/fax recent resume, contact numbers together with a passport size photo: :- firstname.lastname@example.org , Fax No: 082-266 883 Or call us at 082-266 882 to arrange for an interview.
Apply for a position online using our online application form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.